CARPENTER & JOINER
Carpenters and joiners construct, erect, install, finish and repair wooden and metal structures and fixtures. Their skill-sets include:
- setting the outline of the building on the ground with string and pegs to allow for excavations
- erecting floor & wall framework
- pitching roof
- erecting suspended ceilings
- may also need to read plans and specifications of buildings
Entry to this occupation is through an apprenticeship.
- Carpentry and Joinery (Pre-apprenticeship)
- Certificate II in Building and Construction – Fitout and Finish (Carpentry)
- Certificate III in Building and Construction – Fitout and Finish (Carpentry)
- Carpentry and Joinery (Apprenticeship) Excellent PR pathway
Students taking up carpentry are usually employed by firms that specialise in joinery work, and they work mainly indoors.There is a huge demand and scope of carpenters and joiners in Australia, and students learning the core of it can have a promising career.
- Certificate III in Carpentry
- Diploma in Building & Construction
The Hospitality & Cookery industry demands courteous treatment and greeting of guests. It comes under the tourism & service industry and spans out to various areas like:
- Theme Parks
- Many More!
Hospitality Management Course includes management of
- Human Resource
- Monitoring the Food Service Region, and=
- Solving Different Kinds of Problems
Programs in Hospitality & Cookery can help the students gain a wider view of the industry and give opportunities for practical experience and earning across large restaurants/hotels, exclusive resorts and casinos to roadside motels and many more areas!
Painting industry goes hand in hand with building & construction and a lot many other things. Here are the reasons good number of students take up painting courses:
- Great Scope
- Easy Employability
- Handsome Income
- Promising Career
Here are different avenues where painters can be employed:
- Residential Building Market
- Structural Components
- Roof Trusses
- Many more
In fact, painting is one of the most promising trades one can opt for. Here is a brief of painting courses offered in Australia.
There is a huge new area of opportunities, scopes and challenges belonging to future of automotive industry, and this is what the workforce needs to be prepared for.
Automotive courses are especially designed to cater to present and future needs of this industry. The Automotive course concentrates on helping students apply hands-on expertise developed and use it on the job.
Automotive courses enable the students to become job-ready and provide them deep knowledge and insights on different aspects of the industry, including:
- Training and knowledge of different subjects
- Information on latest technology
- Learning and diagnosing mechanical systems
- Automotive electrical maintenance
- Automotive repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of fuel & ignition systems
- Much more!