Canada Migration Services
You have made the decision to migrate to Canada or you are considering doing so. You probably already know that Canada, like many countries, is selective about who they allow to immigrate and become Canadian Citizens. You want to make sure that your application has every chance of succeeding.
Canada Tourist Visa:
- Visitor visa for Canada is a temporary Canadian Immigration Visa option which allows to visit the country for a maximum of 6 months
- Canada Student Visa
- Work Permit- Labour Market Impact Assessment
Is This What You Hope To Achieve?
- Permanent residency in Canada under a skilled worker immigration plan,
- A work visa,
- The opportunity to Study in Canada,
- Business immigration, or
- Canadian Citizenship.
If so, then you have come to the right place. Let us explain how we can help you achieve your goals and how we make it easy for you to succeed…
Canada plans to welcome between 350,000 and 400,000 new permanent residents by 2021 and offers many ways for skilled workers and professionals to immigrate. Each year 85% of all immigrants take up citizenship, which shows how happy they are with their decision to migrate.
The Canadian and Regional Governments are constantly reviewing and changing their program which means there may be many options for you to choose from. We can help you find the right program. Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants
Reasons to Migrate to Canada
- Free Medicals and Education
- Dual Citizenship
- Eligibility for citizenship after 3 years of stay in Canada
- Access to the markets of USA and Mexico based on NAFTA Agreement
- Benefits such as unemployment insurance, social welfare allowance, old-age insurance, medical and education benefits and childcare benefits by the Canadian government for PR holders.
- Applicants can include their spouses and children under the age of 19 in their visa application. They can sponsor their parents for PR or a Canadian Super visa
How to Immigrate to Canada
- Canada Permanent Residency
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Express Entry Process- FSWP:
- Submitting profile and entering Express Entry Pool.
- Getting the Invitation to apply on meeting minimum point requirements
- Submitting the application within 60 days
- Getting a decision in target processing in six months
- On attaining success, moving to Canada
PNP: These Provincial Programs were established to give the power to provinces in Canada for establishing and managing their immigration. Every PNP, by nature, is different, requiring applicants to either have a job offer or its exemption
- British Columbia Immigration
- Alberta Immigration
- Ontario Immigration
- Manitoba Immigration
- Quebec Immigration
- New Brunswick Immigration
- Nova Scotia Immigration
- Newfoundland Immigration
- Saskatchewan Immigration
- PEI Immigration
We are also offering the tourist visa of the selected countries and our success rate is very good in granting the visa
- New Zealand
Visa Streams In Canada
With options in transit, single-entry and multiple-entry visas, Canada has a lot of visa categories for the immigrants to choose from.
- Skilled workers and professionals – For people who want to settle and work in Canada (outside of Quebec)
- Quebec Immigration – For people selected by the Quebec government to settle and work in Quebec
- Canadian Experience Class – For people who have recent Canadian work experience or have graduated and recently worked in Canada.
- Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed people – For people who want to start a business in Canada
- Provincial nominees – One of Canada’s provinces or territories can nominate you to settle and work there
- Sponsoring your family – For permanent resident or a Canadian citizen
- Work Permits – For people who want to work in Canada on a temporary basis
- Study permits – For people who want to study in Canada on a temporary basis
- Federal Skilled Trades – For qualified tradespeople who want to move to Canada permanently
On the contrary, the Canadian immigration/migration laws are also complex and dynamically changing. At Orange Global, we recommend to consult reliable migration consultants for updated information and visa processing advice.
There are many different options available to you. We will help you find the option most suitable to your needs and which will give you the best chance of being accepted.