ATMC Professional year in Melbourne – If you complete your degree and you want to gain some additional skills to make your career in Australia, then you are on the right page. Get ready and start your career with the help of our ATMC professional year in Melbourne program. Australian Technical and Management college is a reputed and nationally recognized institution. They are offering top-notch education solutions to the students who are willing to do higher studies in Australia in the field of Business as well as management. However, ATMC offers a wide range of Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree courses in various streams such as Information Technology (IT), engineering as well as accounting.
Why Orange Global for ATMC Professional Year in Melbourne –
- We have assisted more than 1000 students to secure admission in some of the finest and reputable institutions for a professional year program
- We are a certified institute and company provide various job opportunities to the migrants living in Australia
- Orange Global helps you to stay updated with the latest updates, scholarships, offers and a lot more
- Our professional year program specially designed for internal students who help graduates to get employment as well as a residency in Australia
- Orange Global will ensure your qualifications are recognized by employees and other institutions throughout the globe.
Courses offered –
- Accounting Professional year program
- ACS Professional year program in IT (Information Technology)
Eligibility Criteria to join ATMC Professional year in Melbourne –
- Candidates must have a temporary visa for 12 months or applied for the same
- Overall IELTS Score should be 6 with no less than 5 in any band for professional IT
- For SMIPA Professional year program your IELTS score must be 6 for all the bands
- Students must have recognized Australian Degree which has been completed over a period of 3 years
- Valid skill assessment certificate from recognized professional.
- Here you can learn business communication as well as personal skills
- Get to know how to organize meetings and roles of various parties involved
- Building rapport with internal as well as external customers
- Understanding of Australia’s work culture environment
- Training student on customer interaction